Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: GLITZINE ATTACK

  1. #31
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    !

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 10:44 AM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by JayForSure:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Hairglamfan:
    There are some disturbing people around here [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I know, that is why I don't post here much now. I edited my above post because it sounded a bit creepy without the clarification, although perhaps I ought have left it alone. The "little girl" I mention is now in her thirties. I happen to know her because I know her parents, whom I knew before she was even born. I know her as Staci. Perhaps one day I'll see her and hopefully her parents again, it really has been many years.

    I'm not planning on posting on a regular basis here.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">

  3. #33
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mistaken double post

  4. #34
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Hairglamfan:
    There are some disturbing people around here [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">And there's certainly a hella lotta shoveling an'
    a dirt flyin' goin' on, too. We don't hear from
    Jay in yonks, and when he finally re-emerges it's
    like a scene from paedageddon. Oh, dear me. LOL

    Juz kiddin'.

    D.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •